Music Compositions for RPG Games posted in this blog are entirely my work and when stated for release, usable in both free and commercial games!
Let me know what you’re working on from time to time if you choose to use my music!
Quick TL;DR stuff to keep in mind:
- When using my music compositions (both in free and commercial games), please credit me as Luc-Stamrah and link back to this website.
- Please if you feel like reposting and sharing my compositions (Thank you!), link back to this website !
- If you’re using my music compositions in a commercial game, a free copy would be nice !ヽ(〃･ω･)ﾉ
- Only for RPG Maker users, you are free to use my compositions, however a few conditions apply!
- You must notify me, and your contribution will become publicy available in our “Community contributions” section credited to your name and personal site, this is the only allowed place and method to share your contribution should you decide to make it a public asset, if you’re making one for the sake of a personal project, just notify me and keep said asset to yourself ♡ !
- I retain ownership of all aspects of the music compositions and monetizing off these character sets in any way is prohibited! (For example selling them as individual sets or as part of bundles, thus you as a contributor, cannot offer these as individual/set pieces of a commercial pack .
- These assets share the same license as other Librarium releases, thus they are allowed for both commercial and non-commercial games!
- For anything not covered, I reserve the right to adapt to the situation accordingly! Feel free to contact me if you have an specific question!
- The scope of these assets is exclusively game development! individual uses for marketing purposes will be a case by case scenario, so feel free to contact me if you have a very specific question!
That is all.